TOURISM & TRAVELS
Tourism & Travels studies the physical, economic, social and cultural aspects of tourism, tourist markets, and destinations. It also studies the wider perspective of tourism as an interdisciplinary way drawing knowledge from several social science subjects.
- Basic course in Travel Management. (3months / 6 months)
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in International Airlines & Travel Management (IATA)
- Masters in Tourism Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism & Travel.
10+2 with fluency in English, at least one foreign language & also 2 or 3 regional languages.
At post graduate level: Graduation in any discipline.